September 15, 2012

Looking forward to free time!

So far practices have been very tough with multiple two a days throughout the week with no days off! We've also been traveling everywhere with 2 practice games a week. One day when we only had one practice I had time to go to the nearest beach from my apartment which is only 10 mins away. I cannot wait to be able to explore more when or if we get a day off soon! The mountains are so close, and I love to hike. The coastline is also beautiful with fun restaurants and places to explore. Check out the pictures of my mini adventure below....


The beach only 10 mins away from my apartment. 


On the right is the view of the mountains I get to see everyday while driving home. I live in the middle of nowhere by the way. On the left is me in a hurry during a busy day to hang up my clothes because the apartments don't have a dryer only washer! Yea, you should see my room! Haha







Can't wait to come back and hang my hammock up between the poles.







1 comment:

  1. Angie, please post more photos and blogs. Your grandmother and I are really enjoying to hear about your adventures in France!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete